100+ Exciting Instagram Captions for the Beach
Almost everybody loves going to the beach, or seeing one on Instagram.
The swirly sand, glistening sea shore, the melody of the ocean waves, clean air, and a horizon to look forward to.
It is very easy to get lost on the beach, even metaphorically, as they view provides you with innumerable things to see.
It’s not necessary for people to visit a beach themselves to enjoy the beach.
Thanks to Instagram, people get to have a glimpse of the sea shore life when they browse through posts.
There is probably no beach picture that any Instagram user would scroll by.
But what if you run out of all the options to caption your beach photo or video on Instagram? You have come to the right place.
- Use a good photo or video for your beach post. The photography should be outstanding.
- Make sure you use hashtags in the caption space to generate a better following. If you need hashtags, try this hashtag generator
- Put the geotag/location on your post. It helps people identify the place in the Instagram post.
Beach Captions for the Summer
- I am happiest when I’m floating in the ocean
- Hello summer!
- Life is better with palm trees.
- Sandy toes. Sun-kissed nose.
- Ocean beckons, I must go.
- Here comes the sun.
- Sea you soon
- You know where to find me, in case you don’t it’s the sea!
- Maybe I was a mermaid in the past life
- Stay salty
- I never met a sunset I didn’t like.
- Eat, Beach, Sleep. Repeat.
- This is my paradise
- Love you to the beach and back
- The ocean is calling
- Palm trees, ocean breeze, salty air, sun-kissed hair, take me there
- Good times and tan lines
- Forever Chasing the sun
- I am happy wherever I can see the ocean
- Stop and stare
- Mermaid kisses and starfish wishes
You may also like: 200+ Short and Witty Instagram Captions
Beach Captions with Puns
- Tropic like it’s hot
- Seas the Day
- No one likes shady beaches
- Feeling Fintastic
- Water you doing?
- The ocean made me salty
- Don’t get tide down
- Avoid pier pressure
- Shell yeah
- Salty but sweet
- If there’s a will, there’s a wave
- Shell we dance?
- Lost at sea? I’m not shore
- All I need is a good dose of vitamin sea
- Sorry, I am octopied
- I can sea clearly now
- I am at the sea now, I beach you to it.
Beach captions for couples
Whether it’s a romantic getaway or a casual weekend trip, beach captions can never go wrong when it comes to love:
- High tide or low tide, I’ll stay by your side
- You, me, and the sea
- You had me at aloha
- He held her like a seashell and listened to her heart
- I whale always love you
- I love you more than there are grains of sand on the beach, fish in the sea, and waves in the ocean.
- If you need us, call on the shellphone
- I didn’t want the stars and the moon, all I wanted was the ocean
- The tans will fade but the memories will last forever
- Footprints in the sand may not last forever but our memories of the ocean will go on
- I am the pearl to your oyster
Quotes to use for Beach Captions
A little philosophy goes a long way. Sometimes, using quotes for the beach gives some food for thought to your followers. Here are the best ones you can use
- “To escape and sit quietly on the beach, that’s my idea of paradise”-Emilia Wickstead
- “I look my best when I am totally free, on a holiday, and walking on a beach”-Rosamund Pike.
- “The three great elemental sounds in nature are the sound of rain, the sound of wind in a primeval wood, and the sound of outer ocean on a beach”- Henry Beston
- “The sea does not reward those who are too anxious, too greedy, or too impatient. One should lie empty, open, choiceless as a beach-waiting for a gift from the sea”-Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- “I love the beach, I love the sea. All my life I live within- in front of the sea”-Rafael Nadal
- “To go out with the setting sun on an empty beach is to truly embrace your solitude”-Jeanne Moreau
- “I still love things that you don’t need to pay for. Going to the beach and being around five of your friends and having a good time means so much more than going out and spending hundreds of dollars”-Maria Sharapova
- “A beach is not only a sweep of sand, but shells of sea creatures, the sea glass, the seaweed, the incongruous objects washed up by the ocean”-Henry Grunwald
Captions for Beach out of Song Lyrics
- “I can think of nothing better than dancing on the beach”-Cliff Richard, I’m the Lonely One
- “Leave behind your fears,
You will not falter
there’s no danger here
You can breathe
in clear blue water”
-OceanLab, Clear Blue Water
- “You don’t have to stray
The oceans away
Waves roll in my thoughts
Hold tight the ring
The sea will rise
Please stand by the shore
I will be, I will be there once more”
–Pearl Jam, Oceans
- “When these sails go up, mountains fade away
Stars come out, I’m finally free
It’s only the ocean and me”
-Jack Johnson, Only the Ocean
- “Singing to an ocean, I can hear the ocean’s roar
Play for free, I play for me and play a whole lot more”
-Led Zeppelin , The Ocean
- “We would shout and swim about
The coral that lies beneath the waves
(Lies beneath the ocean waves)
Oh what joy for every girl and boy
Knowing they’re happy and they’re safe
(Happy and they’re safe)”
-The Beatles , Octopus’s Garden
There is nothing like a good time on the beach. The imagery of the beach is also a good way to draw your followers on Instagram towards your photo or video.
The seas give the feeling of relaxation, joy, romance, as well as vacation. Therefore, a good caption captures the essence of a beach experience.